“I think there’s something to the old saying that women use sex to get love, and men use love to get sex. And love is really just a word we use to describe a close bond, or relationship, between two people. Men have been programmed to want sex, so they do whatever is necessary to be in a relationship with a woman. And a woman is programmed to want the stability and (financial) security of a relationship, so she offers the man what he wants: sex.” ― Oliver Markus, Why Men And Women Can’t Be Friends
The topic of female friends is always an interesting debate within the Red Pill community. Some say never have them, others say it’s ok to have one or two. Personally, I find this topic to be pretty interesting and I have my own thoughts on the subject. As a Red Pill man I think it’s essential to have a core group of Red Pill (or close to it) male friends. As for female friends, I think it’s not only possible but it’s important to have them as well. Below are my top 5 reasons why:
5. They provide first-hand validation of Red Pill truths. Once you become Red-Pill aware, you can’t unsee the truths it holds. This will be extremely evident in all of your relationships, especially those with pre-existing female friends. But, what this does allow is for you to go “go behind enemy lines” so to speak, in that you get a first hand view into confirming these truths for yourself. Suddenly, things you used to take at face value you can suddenly see the mechanisms behind the words or action, especially when your female friends discuss dating. It’s always good to get a live reminder of how women operate so that way you can see just how Blue Pill men get used by women, but also frustrate women at the same time. You also get to see confirmations of how Alpha and Red Pill men are perceived and treated and these first hand observations confirm things in ways far more meaningfully than a forum post. So to sum it up, having female friends is a great way to get field confirmation of Red Pill truths so you can better understand them, learn about them, and then apply them for your own means.
4. They can be great bait. Female friends, especially attractive ones, are excellent bait, in the sense that they are perfect for arousing the curiosity of other females. Once you learn mastery over not being phased by a woman’s beauty and you adopt the abundance mentality, then being friends with attractive women is very easy. And an unintended perk of that is if you invite these female friends out to a fun venue, say a bar, club, event or even just the park; all other females in the vicinity will be instantly curious. I’ve been approached by many women when I am out with a female friend or several, and the first thing they want to know if “what’s your situation?” Having attractive female friends creates a rudimentary form of social proof. And when it comes to nightlife it makes the relationship very symbiotic, in that your female friends get to enjoy your presence and check out cool places, and you get to have instant social proof you can leverage to pickup other girls. Now remember your Red Pill principals, on having strong Frame will allow you to fully maximize this. If you’re that guy that’s with a bunch of female friends but you have no Frame and project a Beta vibe, then you’re going to be perceived as a girlfriend yourself. So the 2 big things to remember are keep your Frame strong and the more attractive your friends are, the better it the situation will be for you.
3. They can keep your plates in check. Another perk that female friends can provide, especially very attractive ones, is that they can keep your plates in check. We’ve all been in that situation where a plate gets a little too comfortable and starts trying up the shit test ante. Having solid Frame keeps that in check, but also doing a hangout with a plate and an attractive female friend works effectively in creating that sense of light dread. It’s a very live reminder of “I’m a man who keeps the company of attractive women, so I don’t need you as my sole source company.” Girls are very competitive, so playing that nature against itself works very effectively in your favor. And if you’re still a little Blue Pill and think that this is somehow morally manipulative, you need to understand that women are naturally far better players than men and are playing their own game. So you either need to be superior at your own game or find yourself trapped within the confines of her game.
2. They can be friends with benefits. If you have your Frame in check and are a high value man, then you’d be amazed at what situations you can create for yourself. Friends with benefits is always a great situation to have, and in order to have that situation, you need to first be friends. If you stick to your Red Pill principals and work an developing yourself and your Frame, then you’ll be able to foster these situations much more frequently at your discretion. The more experience you have the women, the better you’ll be with them, to them and for them.
1. It’s just good networking. One of my favorite quotes is “Life is a contact sport. The more people you contact, the better you’ll do.“ Having female friends is good networking, as with any friend it can lead to other romantic pursuits with other friends they have, experiences at at events, or even career opportunities. The key is to ensure that if you’re going to have a friendship, with anyone, they are a person of good character that adds value to your life, just like you will add value to theirs. Everything I listed above only works if you are a man of value who provides some type of value. If you’re just looking to be a leech or a taker without giving anything in return, then you need to do some seriously self evaluation and turn that ship around.
All in all having female friends can provide many perks and also helps give a balanced perspective on life. Remember, the purpose of the Red Pill isn’t to hate women or be anti women, it’s to help men better understand them so we can be the “men who other women want to fuck, and other men want to be.” If you hate women, then you’ve completely missed the point.